The Colorado School of Public Health in partnership with the Association of Public Health Laboratories is pleased to announce a Funding Opportunity to improve timeliness in Newborn Screening. The project, NewSTEPs 360, aims to support states through technical and financial means to achieve timely reporting of results in 95% of newborns that receive dried blood spot (DBS) newborn screening. For more details regarding the funding opportunity please visit: https://www.newsteps.org/newsteps-360
NewSTEPs 360 program staff will host two (identical) Technical Assistance Webinars to address any questions related to the application process.
Purpose of Technical Assistance Webinars: summarize the NewSTEPs 360 project, demonstrate the electronic application in REDCap, further discuss the Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) process, and provide an opportunity for applicants to ask any questions they may have concerning the project or the application process.
Intended Audience: We highly recommend that all newborn screening programs who plan to submit an application to attend at least one of these webinars.
NewSTEPs 360 Technical Assistance Webinar 1
- Date: October 6, 2015
- Time: 1:00 pm ET
- Webinar Link (join from PC, Mac,iOS or Android): https://ucdenver.zoom.us/j/557988714
- To join by phone: +1 415 762 9988 (US Toll) or +1 646 568 7788 (US Toll) | Meeting ID: 557 988 714
- International numbers available: https://ucdenver.zoom.us/zoomconference?m=kaoMwjvrdQ5DrjKkB1DDZXnHmHlYH1au
NewSTEPs 360 Technical Assistance Webinar 2
- Date: October 15, 2015
- Time: 1:00 pm ET
- Webinar Link (join from PC, Mac, iOS or Android): https://ucdenver.zoom.us/j/641443189
- To join by phone: +1 415 762 9988 (US Toll) or +1 646 568 7788 (US Toll) | Meeting ID: 641 443 189
- International numbers available: https://ucdenver.zoom.us/zoomconference?m=vzCm6DsvqIQKShT1w3cnMZJY84d8IB...